Sunday, July 17

introducing....

...the world according to Jen.

I am a twenty-something, married, mother of two. Currently unemployed, but looking forward to seeing what's in store for me on the next leg of this journey we call life.
This blog really serves no purpose, other than giving me an outlet to write and share about things that I find interesting or important, no matter how BIG or small.
There may or may not be running pieces/features. Really, right now I'm just writing by the seat of my pants.
Some posts will be thought out and worked on for awhile. Others will not.
I look forward to seriously trying my hand at this blogging thing (past attempts have failed), but whether I have have one regular reader, or one hundred, doesn't really matter. This is just an avenue to put my life into words (and pictures).

Welcome to my Wonderland!



No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com