Wednesday, August 31

bewitched by - front braids

Right now the hair style that I am completely bewitched by is the front braid.
When it comes to hair, my absolute favorite style has some bohemian element to it.
Actually I pretty much love anything bohemian style.
This is a hair style I would love to perfect.
Sure, I can braid and can even do front braids on my daughter.
But doing it on myself is another story.
Plus, I have a pretty noticeable (in my opinion) widow's peak, so I need to figure that into the braiding equation.
I guess that practice makes perfect, so I'll keep on practicing until I'm confident enough to wear a lovely braid or two in my hair.
Until then, I'll just swoon over the following pictures.


















{all photos via pinterest}


No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com