Wednesday, September 28

3 faves :: a music post

One of the things you should know about me is that I LOVE music.
There is a quote by Friedrich Nietzsche that I adore,
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
So true, so true.
I can look back at so many points in my life and define the time by the music that I listened to.
I love the feeling of nostalgia that so many songs bring.
Not only do songs make me think of different times or feelings in my life,
they also make me think of people.
The power of music really is amazing.


And, in saying all of this, I wanted to share my favorite 3 songs of all time.

1. Everlong by Foo Fighters

                             


2. Electric Feel by MGMT

          


3. Gimme Shelter by the Rolling Stones

                            

I can listen to all three of these songs on repeat.
Time and time again.
Love them!!

What are your 3 favorite songs?

2 comments:

  1. I could never make a list like this. I could easier pick a favorite child than pick my 3 favorite songs.
    But I'll give it a shot knowing it'll change in an hour.
    Since you already listed Everlong I'll leave that off.

    1.) Death Cab For Cutie - Brothers on a Hotel Bed
    2.) Deftones - Fireal
    3.) Pink Floyd - Dogs

    I find that even though there are times I like other songs more than those songs, they stay the most constant over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Our poor babies!!!
    I know what you mean, after these songs it gets TOUGH. These are my most consistent top songs.
    Can't wait to see DCFC!!

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com