Tuesday, October 25

8 years ago today....

....I married my best friend.
We had a whirlwind romance and got married less than 8 months after starting to date.
And we were young, he was barely 23 and I was a fresh faced 20 year old (barely).
But we knew that we loved each other and that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together.


It hasn't always been rainbows and sunshine.
Life has thrown us our fair share of curve balls, but by God's grace we have made it through each and every one.
And have come out stronger in the end.


Bryan is everything to me.
He is my best friend; my favorite person.
We have the best time together.
Sometimes in deep conversation; sometimes in belly laughter.
He is the father of my two beautiful children, and dang it all if I don't see his face EVERY time I look at theirs.

 
I can honestly, without a doubt in the world, say that I love him more and more as each day passes. 
There is absolutely no one in this world that I would rather wake up next to every morning.
No one that I would rather go to sleep next to every night.
No one I would rather raise a family with.
No one I would rather make a life with.
Happy Anniversary, B!!
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love you too. You're my best friend, my favorite person and the love of my life. I'm glad we get to grow old together. : )

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com