Friday, January 6

this, that and the other :: the weekend, crafty projects, etc.

Happy Friday, y'all!!
Yes, I'm from Texas and I say, "y'all".
No, I don't ride a horse or have an accent (that I know of).

Random sidenote - speaking of the word y'all, one of my pet peeves is when people spell it ya'll instead of y'all. It's a contraction of the words "you" and "all", hence the placement of the apostrophe. 
Get it right people!!

Anywho, the weekend is ahead of us, do you have any plans?
I plan to finish a home craft project that I've been working on today.
Here's a little hint, it includes aqua paint and my kitchen.
Stay tuned for a look-see.
Also on the agenda is a whole lot of reading.
Currently I'm going through two books.
One is 700+ pages; the other 800+.
Why do I do this to myself?!

Baby LL sleeping update - for those who are interested, Baby LL is sleeping SO much better!!
The hubs, bless him, came home from work the day I posted about making a baby nook and promptly moved some furniture around in our room and set up the crib.
That was two nights ago, and guess what?!
Those are the two best night of sleep that Baby LL has had in several months!!
He's also taken a few naps that have lasted more than two hours!
Who knew that just putting him in a new sleep space would make that much of a difference?
We're not on to a FULL night's sleep yet, but I'll totally take this over the waking every 1-2 hours.

I might be around here this weekend; I might not.
I also have something in the works that I'm (tentatively) planning to unveil on Monday, the 16th,
so stick around!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com