Monday, May 14

i'm baaaack!!

Wow!! Has it really been more than 3 months since I last blogged?! Oops! My bad. Honestly, the catalyst behind my lack of posting was the fact that my little laptop had a piece break off of it and I have yet to replace it, thus rendering it useless for the moment. Again, my bad. I am hoping to carve out more time where I can get on our desktop computer, now that I am home more during the day, thanks to work slowing down for the summer. So, what has happened in my life in the last three month, you ask? Not too awful much. My daughter turned 6 in April and I am currently planning my son's 1st birthday party (which will happen in less than 3 weeks). Where does the time go?! It feels like just yesterday I was pregnant with Baby LL and now he's turning ONE?! And don't get me started on the fact that in 2 1/2 weeks my little Sweet Pea will no longer be in Kindergarten. Can't they stay little forever? No? Not fair! I think the biggest thing that has happened to me personally in the last few months has been the loss of almost 20 pounds! It has been a long, hard process. One that is not yet complete, but one that I am proud of nonetheless. In a future post I will outline what I've been doing, what I will be doing, and how I stay motivated. I'm excited about getting back on the blogging bandwagon and already have so many ideas written down for future posts. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com