Tuesday, February 7

mini book review :: the passage by justin cronin


4 out of 5 stars.
Well, actually it would probably be more like 3.75 stars.
The actual story/writing itself was great. 
Government experiment gone awry leads to a devastated human race.
I really enjoyed the book as a whole.
The Passage is the first book in a trilogy.
It was published in 2010, #2 will be published this year, and I think #3 is slated for 2014.
What I didn't like was that in the 766 pages of book one, you could easily have gotten several books.
There were multiple story climaxes and, to me, the way it was written almost warranted multiple books.
And seeing as the books are being  published every other year, I think I would have preferred smaller books and faster publication dates.

All in all I give it two thumbs up.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com