Thursday, July 12

inspiration workshop! :: yellow

Wow! It's been a LONG time since I last linked up with Gussy Sews for her Inspiration Workshop! series.

But, alas, here I am.
This month's prompt is YELLOW.

Honestly, I used to not like the color yellow
Yes, I know. Preposterous.
How can you not like the color yellow?


I guess I used to think it wasn't very pretty.
Now the color makes me super happy.

via

It, of course, reminds of sunshine.


And light.


And joy.

 via

It's so cheery!

 via

One day I'd like to have a yellow statement piece in my house.

Like a bright yellow door.


Or yellow stairs.


Or a yellow crib in a baby's room.


Ooh! Or something like this yellow faux fireplace.


SO pretty!!
Yellow makes the world seem right.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


xoxo.
jen

1 comment:

  1. I love that bright yellow door too. Maybe I've even pinned it! :D
    Love your choices of yellow!!

    Wishing you An Extraordinary Day!

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com