Friday, October 12

five fancies on a friday :: bookworm edition

Books.
I heart them hard.
Reading is such an important part of my life,
so when I was thinking on this week's fancies I knew this was the direction I wanted to go.

Can I have a  bedroom like this, please?
Okay...give me a bigger bed, so that Bryan has somewhere to sleep.

via

This sentiment is 100% true.
Too bad it took me so long to realize it.

via

Love, love, love this poster.
It's definitely how I want my kids to be.

source

That Plato, he was a smart man.
As far as the size of our book library goes, our household has a LOT of soul. :)

via

Simply amazing.

via

If you want to peep more witty sayings or pretty pictures of books,
head on over to my Pinterest board dedicated to all things for the bookworm.

peace, love, and all things sparkly.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. love love love. That meme about kids is arguably one of the best things I've ever seen on the interwebz, and it makes me happy every single time I come across it.

    Also, I want a wall of books. In my wildest dreams, I have a house that has so many books I actually have a library room, perhaps with a moving ladder for easier access. Le Sigh. *swoons*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lady!! Yes, I want a poster-size print of that meme for my house. ;)
    That's a dream of mine as well. Very Beauty and the Beast. :)

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com