Saturday, November 24

wishLIST :: salt & pepper shakers

One of my most favorite things to collect is salt and pepper shaker sets.
So far I have a frog prince set, a chinese takeout set, birds, owls, pumpkins, a coffee and donut set, and more. 
They are (for the most part) super inexpensive, making it easier to collect more, faster.
Plus, they can just be downright fun!

Here are some of the sets that I currently have my eye on.

Some cute and kitschy woodland themed shakers from ModCloth.

source

 source

source


source

Some uber geeky sets from ThinkGeek.


source


source

And some lovely vintage finds from Etsy.


source


source


source


source

I could seriously go on and on with the pictures, but I don't want to bore you.
You can literally find a shaker set for just about ANY interest.
Or you could be like me and just collect a mish mash assortment and hope for continued space to display them.
 
Also, going in a different direction, 
I just had to share this rug from Ikea that I am lusting hardcore after.
Like, it needs to be in my living room, yesterday.
So pretty.

source

What is one of your favorite things to collect? 

peace, love, and all things sparkly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com