Friday, January 4

five fancies on a friday :: brave edition & a motto for 2013

Looking around the interwebz and IG, I've come to realize that, along with resolutions, coming up with a word for the year at New Years time is catching on.

I been racking my brain trying to come up with a word that I want to define my year.
And I've had no luck, until I started writing this post.
BRAVE. Or more specifically the motto "Be Brave".
I feel like I struck gold with this motto.
No matter what life throws my way, I will BE BRAVE.
In taking the steps that I need to, to get where I want to be (in each and every way), 
I will BE BRAVE.

Seriously, I love it.

Here are some of my favorite fancies that have to do with being brave.

Yes! No matter what, the bravest thing you can do is be true to who you really are.


I absolutely love this.
The saying, the colors, the font.
Perfection.


I have long lusted after this print.
I think it should make its way into my home soon, you know, as a reminder. ;)


Maybe I should just make myself a bravery wall.
Because I love this print as well.
Yes, I think I will put that on my project list.


And how can I write a post about bravery without putting up a picture of Merida from the movie Brave?
This badass depiction first caught my eye months ago.
So beautiful.

Do you have a word or a motto that you're looking at to define the year ahead?
What is it?

peace, love, and all things sparkly.

1 comment:

  1. I am also In love with that owl print. In LURVE.

    Damn you, Society6, and all your pretties. ;)

    As for a motto for 2013?

    Grow, Move, Be.

    Grow the parts of my life I want to improve, Move toward the things I want, Be content.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com