Monday, September 9

hello monday!


 via

hello to a new week of school!
Last week ran a bit differently than the weeks before had.
Bryan was home from work on Monday and Tuesday and then Thursday and Friday we had full mornings of work (where no school was done), followed by full afternoons at home watching my two year old nephew.
While we did do school everyday, it didn't run as smoothly as I had wanted, but you live and you learn, right?
This begins our 6th week of school, and we will be home during the day today, tomorrow, and Wednesday, so I'm hoping to get a bunch of schoolwork out of the way. :)

hello to my nephew, mason!
Mason is the two year old nephew that we watched on Thursday and Friday of last week.
And he'll be with us all day today, tomorrow and Wednesday as well.
So far today everything is running smoothly with the two little boys and Audrey isn't trying to get out of school yet to "help" out.
Pray for me at naptime though! ;)

hello to a busier work schedule!
It might not be the most glamorous job in the world, but I do love it!
After a slow summer, I am more than ready to get back into the groove of a busier working schedule,
both for the paycheck and because I actually like being there.
This week I'm working everyday except today. Yay!!

hello to a glimpse of fall!
Today and tomorrow the high temperatures are in the low 90s here (mainly because of storm chances, but whatevs), and the lows have been in the 70s.
While it will get hotter again before it really starts to cool off, it's a nice reminder of what's to come.
Although I really love summer and the vibe that goes along with it, it really gets way too brutal here in central Texas.
And fall is definitely my favorite season.
Oh, and even though it SO HOT out yesterday, I indulged in my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season.
YUM!

hello to a hopefully productive week!
The productivity bug hit me on Saturday.
I cleaned out my car, cleaned and washed the kids carseats and covers, cleaned off a major hot spot in my house, cooked a bunch, did laundry, took a trip the library, vacuumed, and probably did a few more things. 
I hope to keep up the momentum this week and get a few more things checked off my mental 'to do' list.

And, of course,
hello to you!


peace, love, and all things sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com