Friday, September 6

mySTYLE :: ripped jeans

One fashion statement that I'm glad has become more and more acceptable to wear is ripped denim.
Whether it be shorts or jeans (my favorite!), this trend exudes cool and casual.
Below are some of my favorite ways that I've seen it styled.
Take note that most are super simple and easy to recreate.

I'm really loving the color of the shirt below and a scoop neck is pretty universally flattering.
Also the combo of the brighter top and darker wash jeans adds a bit of flair.


The added touch of a black blazer type jacket adds a bit of polish to the following jeans and tee combo.


Such a fun way to dress up a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans!
The pops of neon are just awesome and the addition of the heels and blingy necklace make it just a little bit fancy.


The following just seems like the ideal cozy outfit for a late fall day.


This is probably one of the looks that I'm liking the most right now.
The turquoise statement necklace, the lace peplum top, large ring, lavender polish, beach waves and distressed jeans just make this look perfection.


This is probably the outfit that you'd most catch me in currently.
Jeans, a gray tee and a (hands free!) cross body bag.
Simple is the name of the game for me these days! 


LOVE this look!

peace, love, and all things sparkly.





2 comments:

  1. I love the third outfit. Although I never wear heels, but I have a pair of flats in that hot pink color ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I could totally see you rocking the ripped denim and neon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com