Tuesday, January 14

on homeschooling :: literature :: month 5

As I was typing out the title for this post, the realization that we've been doing this homeschooling thing for nearly 6 months hit me.
Wow! 
These last 6 months have been such a wonderfully growing and trying time.
I've learned a lot about myself and about Audrey during this time, and I'm super excited to see what the next 6 months will bring!!













Audrey also finished this right before Christmas....


So we spent part of our Christmas Day watching the movie.
It's so exciting to see her so passionate about a book/series!!

And with the addition to HP:CoS to her bookworm, she clocked in at just under 79 books in less than 7 months!!!

So proud of my girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com