Thursday, August 11

bewitched by - rachael ray cookware

Grown up post alert.

First of all, I love Rachael Ray. I could watch 30 Minute Meals all day long. I also love the cooking segment of her daily network show. I find that I cook a lot like she does. No preceise measurements. A pinch of this, a sprinkle of that. And something that you see whenever you watch her cook, is she uses all of her own cookware.
Let me tell you, her cookware makes my little heart go pitter-patter.

It all comes in bright, cheery colors. Such as, lime green, orange, yellow, red, blue and eggplant. So much more fun to cook with!

A few years back, we were in desperate need of new cookware and we ended up taking this joyful little set home:




And here are a few of her other pieces that I would love to own.


Bubble and Brown Baker Set. How cute are these casserole dishes?!




Lazy Spoon and Ladle Set. I love, love, love that these spoons have little notches that hold right onto the side of your pot. No more trying to find a place to put a spoon that is covered in sauce.




Bench Scrape. This handy little tool helps you scrape up all of your bits and pieces of cut up vegetables with ease.




Moppine. This kitchen towel/potholder is a great two-in-one combo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com