Saturday, October 22

inspiration workshop! - favorite accessories

It's time again for another Inspiration Workshop! post, brought to you by Gussy Sews.

This week's prompt is Favorite Accessories and let me tell you, it took some thought.
I LOVE accessories!!
Handbags, headbands, scarves, nail polish, jewelery...I love it all.

I decided to go ahead and post pictures of some pretty jewelery that I found on Pinterest.
Something that I've been noticing in regards to my taste in jewelery, is that I love "natural" jewelery.
I love pretty rocks and turquoise.
Or things that are nature inspired, such as pieces with birds on them, or feathers, or trees, or other animals.
So pretty.
And as the years have passed, I'm finding myself more and more drawn to gold jewelery.

Enjoy the eye candy!!














Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

  1. Random Observation: I believe I need a Pinterest account.

    I am in LOVE with that little owl ring! How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is AWESOME!! But be prepared to spend MANY hours on there....definitely a time suck. :)

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com