Monday, October 17

monday misc.

This past weekend was wonderful. 
A lot of hanging around the house, reading and napping.
I love my weekends with my family.
Even if we don't have any major plans, I get giddy as Friday progresses, thinking about spending time with my favorite people.

The week ahead is going to be a busy one.
I have three mornings of work scheduled.
Kid A has her very first field trip on Thursday, where she will be visiting a tree farm to do all sorts of fun Fall things with her classmates.
And on Saturday, we have the Fall Fest for Kid A's school.
I'm really looking forward to that one.
I used to love when we would put on Fall Festivals when I was in school.
Definitely looking forward to some fun family time.
I will also be making sure that I carve out a little time to go spend my birthday gift cards.
Anthropologie and Barnes & Noble, here I come!

I am currently reading this book.

It's about a girl who is a zombie.
Yes, you read that right.
She's not being attacked by zombies.
She is one.
It's definitely an interesting idea and I'm curious to see how this book pans out.

I have several upcoming posts that I'm looking forward to sharing with you, including one showcasing my Halloween decor, and a few talking about a few habits I've recently picked up, that I hope will positively impact my health and wellness.
Stay tuned.


Advice to live by....

Tonight seems like a homemade burgers and fries kind of night.


Hope wherever you are in your day, you're smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com