Friday, November 30

five fancies on a friday :: sparkly gold edition

As I'm writing this, it is nearing 11:30pm, 
still technically Friday.
So there you have it.

I'm feeling pretty festive right now,
so I have officially decided that this post will be full of gold sparkle.

I need this clutch.
Like really need it.
I'll use it all the time, even paired with jeans and a t-shirt.


I'm tempted to buy some of these gold glitter envelope liners
(with the mint green envelopes to match, of course),
just to have some fancy stationary laying around.
Might even write a note or two, even if it's just to myself.


This lovely tee is most definitely WAY out of my price range.
But it is still oh-so-cute and more than likely would be a super simple and inexpensive DIY.
I just love the simplicity with a little splash of glam.



Speaking of DIY, how about making some of these beauties?!
Dollar store white ceramic dishes and a gold paint paint pen are easy enough to come by.


And last, but most certainly not least,
we will go with another mint & gold creation.
This cake is so divine looking.
Love, LOVE the gold leaf accents.


A thought going through my head while writing this post is how interesting it really is how much our personal tastes can change.
I used to despise anything gold.
I thought gold was a cheesy, tacky, ugly color.
Now I find myself falling more and more in love with it.
Interesting.

peace, love, and (of course), all things sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com