Monday, December 3

hello, monday!



Hello to a super busy week.
Totally unexpected, a tad bit stressful, but worth it in the end.

Hello to DECEMBER?!?!
Really??!! 
Where has 2012 gone?
Time is seriously flying by.

Hello to very un-Christmaslike temps.
I mean, 80 degrees on December 3rd?!
I'm ready to, at the very least, be able to wear a cardigan all day without sweating.

Hello to the best "diet" ice cream bars EVER.
 These are a staple on my diet plan.
     
Hello to Christmas music.
I started easing myself into listening to Christmas tunes last week.
It's still kind of hard to get in the spirit when it is so warm outside, but I digress.
My Pandora station of choice for the holidays?
The 'She & Him' Christmas station.
LOVE IT!!
     
And, of course, hello to YOU!!

peace, love, and all things sparkly.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com