Friday, December 7

five fancies on a friday

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY to you!!
Being that I have the whole day off tomorrow, 
I'll be celebrating with a little drinky drink after I get off of work tonight. ;)

Onto what I'm fancying this week...

I LOVE the colors and patterns on this quilt.
Too bad it's no longer in stock. 
I even looked for it on Amazon.
No dice. :(


Slowly, but surely figuring this one out.


Sometimes I just want a kitty so bad.
Too bad that the Little Mister would probably love it a bit too much.


This is definitely on my list of future crafty projects (more on that later).
Super simple and super personalized.
So many possibilities.


Yes, I already have an iPhone case that I adore, 
but it is so hard not covet SO many more when browsing Society6.
I can more than fill a post with the pretties that this site offers.
Hmmm....future idea?!
So PRETTY!


Is there anything in particular you're fancying this week?

peace, love, and all things sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com