Monday, December 10

hello, monday!

 via

Hello to a major cold front!
It's a balmy super chilly 45 degrees out there right now.
And the wind, oh the wind!
Makes me want to stay inside and eat soup and drink hot chocolate all day long.

Hello to vaccinations!
Poor little Lawson had to get two today.
And since it was his first year having a flu shot, he has to go back in a month for a second dose.
At least after that he can get the nasal vaccine, so no more shots for more than 2 years!

Hello to a hurried trip out the door this morning!
About 5 minutes before we were supposed to leave to drop Audrey at school the realization that today was field trip (and therefore sack lunch) day hit me.
And Audrey normally gets a lunch tray at school.
So we rushed out the door as fast as we could in order to hit up the corner store and buy a ridiculously overpriced Lunchable for her lunch today.
What a way to start off the week.

Hello to a lovely date night "in" with the hubs last night!
After work I picked us up some food, then we moved the tv into our bedroom
(we're a 1 tv household), settled in with our food, and FINALLY watched The Dark Knight Rises.
SO worth the late night!

Hello to new Christmas lights!
Or at least I will be saying that at some point this week.
A few days ago I realized, in the middle of the night while up with Lawson, that half of my tree lights went out.
So, I will be buying some new ones and re-stringing the tree.

Hello to new loves in common with my little girl!
I introduced the movie White Christmas to her last week.
It is one of my all time favorites (and has been since I was little) and now I've caught her watching it (and singing/dancing along with it) multiple times on her own. :)

Hello to my last super, SUPER busy week before the holidays!
This is both good and bad, but I am looking forward to a bit more of a breather.

And, of course, hello to YOU!

As always I'm linking up with the lovely Lisa Leonard for her Hello Monday series.

peace, love, and all things sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com