Saturday, January 26

iHEART graphic prints

Something that I'm finding is catching my eye as of late is the graphic print.
I find myself constantly pinning these little beauties, and dreaming of hanging them all around our apartment to be admired (if not by anyone else, than at least by myself).

It's funny how over time your tastes change. 
As a teenager, I dreamed of having a house full of Monet prints.
Maybe one day I'll still do that....

Here are a few of my current favorites.








If you're ever looking for fun graphic pics, check out society6.
I could be on that site for hours.

Happy Weekend!

peace, love, and all things sparkly.

1 comment:

  1. I really love Society6, but it's a dangerous site for me to wander around on, if you catch my drift. ;)

    I find myself drawn to the graphic prints that are either concentric circles or the ones that appear to be a deconstructed image, in some way (like the fourth one you've listed here).

    :)

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com