Monday, April 29

partyDECOR :: honeycomb globes

Recently I've taken to searching Pinterest for party ideas for my upcoming 30th birthday 
(less than 6 months, EEK!).
One of the decor ideas that I've come across and loved was a huge shocker to me.
HONEYCOMBS.
You know, like the old school, super cheesy paper accordion ball thingies from the early nineties!
I have NEVER looked at these with serious interest before,
but truth be told, I am now HOOKED!!

I plan on using a ton of these super fun and super cheap globes at my 30th shindig.
And you can rest assured there will be a huge variety of colors on hand.

Here are a few of my favorite decor inspiring pictures.

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

So, what do you think?
Has this trend grown on you as well?

Do you have a specific party decor element you currently love that you used to dislike?

peace, love and all things sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com