Thursday, August 29

wishLIST

While perusing Pinterest (who me?! never!!), I came across this lovely Etsy site.
I am a big fan of quote prints, especially of ones from my favorite tv shows/movies.
I'm also a big fan of what my husband refers to as "pinspiration", basically prints of inspirational quotes.
Meagan, the owner of the shop, does not disappoint in her selection of prints.
I hope to add a few of these to my walls soon.
Here are a few of my favorites...















Do you count any of the previous quotes as a favorite?
I love all of the Parks & Rec ones!! 

peace, love, and all things sparkly.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these. The gold ampersand is gorgeous, and I, personally, dig the unicorn one best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought of you when I saw the ampersand! <3

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com