Friday, July 20

mySTYLE :: v-neck tees

If you've read this blog for any period of time, you probably know that I have a slight addiction to Pinterest.
One of my (many) boards on Pinterest is a clothing board and in recently perusing some of what I have already pinned, I realized that I really like v-neck tees.
And thinking on it, in my day to day "real" life, I probably wear a v-neck at least 3 times a week.
V-necks are definitely one of my closet staples.

They are comfy and flattering on pretty much any body type.
And as a busy mom, those are both HUGE selling points when it comes to the type of clothes I want to wear.

Here are a few examples of what I have pinned.















As you can see, based on the above pictures, a v-neck tee is the perfect companion for jeans, but this versatile piece can also be dressed up super easily.
Love!

What is a staple in your closet?

xoxo
jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com