Tuesday, September 11

mySTYLE :: neon and nude

One of the current fashion trends that I am most wanting to jump on is 
neon and nude.


This combo took a bit of time to grow on me, but grow it did.


I love the "party" aspect the neon adds to an outfit.
So much fun!
source

Or the "pop" it adds to party decor.

via

And the nude adds class to the funk.


source

Now it just so happens that most of the pictures I came across for this post had neon yellow mixed in with the nude.
I have, however, also seen it done with other neon colors.
Pink, green, orange, yellow, purple, blue....
There are so many possibilities!

via

I think my first foray into this trend will be neon and nude nails!
I just need to find the "perfect" shade of nude. :)

via

xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. I want that sweater SO BAD. Love the neon and nude trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pop of color on those heels. love love love.

    ReplyDelete

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com