Thursday, October 6

inspiration workshop!! - fall

As we are now getting well into October (the BEST month ever!), this week's prompt for the 
Inspiration Workshop! put on by Gussy Sews is, FALL!

Fall is undoubtedly my FAVORITE season.
I actually did a mini series of posts right here on jen in wonderland about this amazing time of year.
So today I'm going to link up those posts.

Love the beautiful weather and amazing leaves that Fall brings? So do I. 
Check out this post for more.


How about all of the wonderful food full of Fall flavor?
Cinnamon, apples, caramel and pumpkin. Oh my!


And lastly the coziness and comfort of Fall fashions.
Find it here.


I hope you enjoy your journey through my Fall favorites!!


What are some of your favorite things about Fall?


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

speak easy. speak loud.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com